Monday 28 November 2011

Nutty cinnamon whirl biscuits- who can resist them??

In this world of cold swirling winter winds what we all need is one, if not more of these nutty cinnamon whirl biscuits.  These chaps are perfect with a hot, strong coffee.  I took a batch to marvellous mum and dads recently.

On the way, I had to stop at the garage to get some boring car stuff fixed (something about the wheels, blah blah blah) and the box of biscuits were fresh from the oven, and cooling on the front seat.  The car was in the garage for an hour or so, so me and Little Brother explored the amazing local 'sell everything you never knew you wanted' shop.  I swear when we got back to the car, the box just might have possibly perhaps have been one or two short!  Those cheeky mechanics couldn't resist the spicy smell of warm biscuits.  I'm not cross, who could blame them?

No comments:

Post a Comment