Monday 15 November 2010

Cupcakes and making cider

 Our Cruwys Morchard Chums had a cider making day and we went along with the apples from our orchard to be added to the mix.  It was a cold, sunny day.  The men folk chopped and squished apples, and us girls sensibly stayed inside mostly (to be fair, I did do a bit of chopping) and chatted and drank tea.  To go along with the party, I baked these chocolate cupcakes.  Everyone likes chocolate after all, and we needed something sweet after the sticky hotdogs and warm cider of lunch.




 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day, topped off with those gorgeous cupcakes - loving the blue against the chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Joey,it was good fun- and I dont even like cider!
    I was pleased with the blue against the chocolate too. Ive got 4 different shades of blue glitter,so it gave me a good chance to try them all out
    x

    ReplyDelete