Saturday 6 August 2011

Chocolate birthday cupcakes

I know I have my most recent wedding cupcakes to show you, but I'm still sorting through the squillions of photos.  In the meantime, take a look at one of my recent birthday orders.  Girly chocolate cupcakes.  Something pinky was requested, and I happily baked and designed something fitting.

I've got such a lovely collection of edible glitters now that I can't help going to town and using a blend of different colours.  These cupcakes had about 5 different variations of pink through to violet purple and a gorgeous iridescent white one, so pretty.  If only everything we ate could be covered in glitter.


 

2 comments:

  1. They look lovely! I am sure the birthday girl was very pleased with them. Looking forward to seeing your wedding cupcakes ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chele, they were well received, which always makes me very happy

    Wedding cupcakes to follow soon, promise.

    ReplyDelete