Sunday 5 April 2009

Hello world


Hello world...this is my first ever post on my first ever blog, what fun!

You join me as we prepare to move into our new house in the countryside. We are finally moving to the sort of home we have always dreamed of. It's a beautiful old house in the Devon countryside and it comes with 2 acres, so plenty of space for the rescue chickens who are joining us soon.

Roll on moving day...

In between here and then we of course have Easter and sister in law's birthday, so there is baking to be done!

First on the list for baking is hot cross buns. I love them, so fragrant and spicy. I especially like them toasted with a great quantity of butter. I have never made them before, but I'm feeling adventurous. Watch this space for the results...

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I have learnt how to upload photos from the camera I will get some photos up here! Handsome husband will need to lend a hand
    x

    ReplyDelete