Thursday 9 April 2009

New neighbours

I'm very excited to have just found out our new neighbour is the genius who is Willie Harcourt-Cooze who runs his own bean-to-bar chocolate factory.  Apparently he lives on the same hill as us.

www.williescacao.com

I've been following his programmes on channel 4 with real interest.  You have to admire his determination and courage.  I've got one of his special cacao bars that handsome husband bought for me as a gift.  I have been looking forward to using in something special, maybe one of the unusual savoury dishes you see Willie cooking?


Hopefully some of the delicious chocolate smells will come wafting over the vally towards us.

yum.



1 comment:

  1. Have you used it yet? I bought one a few months ago, but keep forgetting about it. Thinking might put Willie's book on my xmas list to get a few ideas.

    ReplyDelete