Friday 4 March 2011

Not cake, but jewellery.


It was half term last week and as Handsome husband had some time off, I popped up for a mini-break in the Big Smoke.  It was fabulous.  Handsome husband said I should have some time off just to myself (as he is a super husband) so off to London I went for some serious girly time.  I saw my wonderful old friends and their new babies, had beauty treatments and shopped and shopped and shopped.

I am devoted to both Mac makeup and Shu Uemura  Their colours, pigment strengths and quality are second to none...and neither of which you can buy in Devon.  I miss being near to their shops and so to lounge in the luxury of the Mac pro shop just off Carnaby street and the Shu counter at the marvellous Liberty was pure heaven.

As well as treating myself to a serious refresh of my makeup bag,  I also popped along to the Alex Monroe counter in Liberty.  This darling ring caught my eye and I fell in love.  It's so silly and quintessentially english, its the mad hatters tea party in jewellery form. Perfect.

4 comments:

  1. MAC make up is amazing as is this ring, it is interesting looking. I like your flog, follow me back on http://theramblesandshamblesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And I agree, MAC is incredible!

    ReplyDelete